Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Alien Abduction

Some say that I've lost my sense of humor others say that I'm not the same. My writers constipation is greater than the Hoover Dam. All the symptoms point to me being abducted by aliens, like Betty and Barney Hill, although I remember none of it. I found an electrical implant embedded under my skin. Dug it out using self trepanation with a dremel tool. It was hard as a rock...Oh, wait it is a rock...from some long forgotten head plant that I did in a motorcycle accident. Well anyway, I hope to do little bit more writing. Some of my writing will be about different operating systems (not self trepanation) on computers.

In addition to my 2 other computers, I decided to create another box. I gathered up miscellaneous computer parts and junk that I had kicking around and built a Micron/Dell/Compaq. An Intel 733mhz PIII, with 512MB RAM and 2 hard drives. Each drive having a different operating system, which I plan on reviewing in future blogs. One of the operating systems is a cloud computing system and this blog is composed using Google Docs. Google Docs has a cloud dictionary and thesaurus, word counting, grade level and readability analysis. A real decent word processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment